Profinch offers extensive experience in Testing, Quality Assurance and Quality Control of Oracle’s suite of banking applications to assist banks in conducting comprehensive and exhaustive testing as a part of their deployment exercise and ongoing change management process.
We partner with you to plan, design, implement, and execute functional and technical (including interface integration
and performance) acceptance testing.
We have capabilities in manual and automated testing. We have a repository of 50,000+ re-usable test case repository across retail and corporate banking domain.
Defintion of test levels (phases) and test items(functions, process, products)
Test Master Plan
Activities, milestones, dependencies
How the test will contribute & provide evidence regarding sign-off readiness
How to make best use of time and resources?
Types of Testing
Testing Document Deliverables
- Test Plan
- Test Scenarios
- Test Cases
- Test Outcome
- Ready and re-usable repository of 50,000+ test cases
- Ready templates for test plans
- Testing process workflow built on Industry Best Practices
- Optimum functional and technical coverage
- Efficient issue tracking tools
- Manual and Automated testing capability and experience