Profinch is a fintech company offering technology solutions that enable banks to transform how they work and be future-ready. The solutions include Consulting services for advancement of core operations and processes, and off the shelf products for 360-degree digitization and data transformation. With offices in India, UAE and Singapore, the company serves over 70 banks across 40+ countries. Profinch currently employs 300+ employees and boasts of some of the best Banking technologists.
- Lead Generation for Oracle ERP -Projects through – Phone and Email
- Tele calling for introduction, Service portfolio & setting up the meeting
- Assess and qualify opportunities
- Map the Accounts
- Handle different methods of prospecting e.g. cold calls, email campaigns etc.
- Collect the required information from prospects for demos
- Manage, maintain, and update the call responses in a database
- Making Outbound Calls and explain about our services offerings to prospects
- Set up telephonic/in-person meeting with prospects
- Timely follow-ups and follow-through
- Qualify the database
- Strong business acumen and results-oriented
- Research and building up prospects lead database
- Report Generation
- Work from a script and set appointments with CIO/VP/Dir IT of Enterprise accounts with revenue from $100 Million to $1 Billion
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; solution pitch.
- Around 4+ years of experience in Inside Sales (US geographies and/or the Middle East)
- Excellent communications skills – both written and oral
- Good understanding of Oracle Technology Stack
- Experience selling “Oracle ERP” or “Oracle cloud” based solutions.