Profinch is a fintech company offering technology solutions that enable banks to transform how they work and be future-ready. The solutions include Consulting services for advancement of core operations and processes, and off the shelf products for 360-degree digitization and data transformation. With offices in India, UAE and Singapore, the company serves over 70 banks across 40+ countries. Profinch currently employs 300+ employees and boasts of some of the best Banking technologists.
- Your roles and responsibilities include taking ownership of enterprise class Java/J2EE application and performing various tasks as part of standard SDLC like design, develop, build, test, document, release, deploy and sustain.
- Design and implement solutions based on architecture and business requirements
- Develop and interact with internal and external web services
- Troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
- Collaborate effectively within team and across teams
- Ability to do task breakdown and estimation
- Provide timely and clear progress updates on assigned tasks.
- Proven Track Record of Customer Deliveries
- Will need to manage 2 Concurrent Customer Delivery Projects
- Will need to be reasonably strong technically
- Experience with Core Banking Delivery or any other Banking Projects will be a great asset
- Proven Leadership Skills with atleast 10 member team
- Will need to face customer on Product Presentations/Demos and Delivery Management
- Will involve travel (short durations)
- Will need good presentation skills
- Must be very strong in communication