Profinch is a fintech company offering technology solutions that enable banks to transform how they work and be future-ready. The solutions include Consulting services for advancement of core operations and processes, and off the shelf products for 360-degree digitization and data transformation. With offices in India, UAE and Singapore, the company serves over 70 banks across 40+ countries. Profinch currently employs 300+ employees and boasts of some of the best Banking technologists.
- Requirement gathering.
- Translating business requirements to queries to be provided to the development team.
- Testing the report out and reconciling with the source data.
- Guiding the team to understand the banking requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Landing the issues to closure independently.
- Mandatory to have intense experience in Flexcube (FCUBS ONLY), Specially Core, CASA, Loans GL, Trade and treasury.
- Mandatory skills in requirement gathering for reporting systems.
- Should have the ability to translate business requirements into queries and understand the basic report development process.
- Should have query building capabilities with basic understanding on Joints and subQueries.
- Should be able to get the root of the values and identify the mismatch, in short should be able to reconcile with source system and reports output.
- Team player and motivated to learn and understand the product and concepts.
- Good experience on Documentation and GIT/SVN and Version Control Concepts.
- Complete Flexcube (FCUBS Only) knowledge
- Core, Casa, Loans, GL, Corporate modules
- Oracle PL/Sql