Profinch is a fintech company offering technology solutions that enable banks to transform how they work and be future-ready. The solutions include Consulting services for advancement of core operations and processes, and off the shelf products for 360-degree digitization and data transformation. With offices in India, UAE and Singapore, the company serves over 70 banks across 40+ countries. Profinch currently employs 300+ employees and boasts of some of the best Banking technologists.
- Understand client business needs and requirements & proposing a solution for prospective customers by working closely with the Sales & Consulting teams.
- Utilize domain expertise and a deep understanding of Oracle Banking Suite to win new business
- RFP fitment analysis to arrive at the standard vs customization required for proposal.
- Conduct client demonstrations/RFP defense sessions that are tailored to meet specific client requirements and business needs.
- Respond to RFP/RFI (Request for proposal/information) for Retail, Corporate, and digital banking system requirements.
- Prepare product collateral documents and work closely with the sales team.
- Understand current business/industry requirements from the market and provide updates to product and consulting team.
– 10+ years of relevant experience in Banking products(Oracle Banking Suite) either as business analyst, product manager, solutions architect, implementation manager – Functional domain experience and expertise in one or more of the following product/vendors, Core Banking solutions like T24, Finacle, TCS Bancs, Intellect, FIS, Sopra Banking, other systems like Loan IQ, Trade Innovation, Summit, ACBS/Sungard – Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written). – Must be willing to do short travels for product demo/discussion with banks. Domain Expertise: – Retail banking Oracle FLEXCUBE, OBDX, core banking implementation(any core banking product), Retail Banking (Loans, deposit, branch operations, clearing, SWIFT payments, RTGS and ACH, Standing instructions (And/Or) – Corporate Banking Corporate banking (trade finance, liquidity management, virtual account management, supply chain finance, cash management (And/Or) – Digital Banking Internet banking, Mobile banking, Customer onboarding, Loan origination, Agency banking, wallets, Data analytics, Big data, Data visualization, Central bank reporting, knowledge on latest happenings in fintech and banking (AI, ML, Blockchain)