Profinch Solutions (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://profinch.com/ (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and any marketing campaigns.
Profinch is committed to the establishment of trust and privacy with our stakeholders. Profinch is also committed to ensure transparency regarding the way personal data is collected and processed. This policy is intended to provide relevant information regarding collection and processing of information that may be collected by us.
Processing of Personal Data
Profinch may process your personal data for it’s legitimate interests as a company, including to manage, promote and improve business and manage risk. It may also process personal data as part of contractual necessity and consent. These grounds may include the following:
• Provide requested products, services and information
• Provide customer support, e.g., respond to inquiries, questions or comments.
• Organize and allow participation in an event.
• Communicate important notices
• Carry out analytics, market research and internal reporting
• Create user profiles to personalize our products, services, and marketing communications.
• Send promotional messages
• Prevent and detect unlawful behavior, and protect or enforce Profinch’s legal rights.
How long will we keep the Data
Personal Data will be retained only for as long as necessary. After reasonable time, when the data is no longer required, it will be destroyed appropriately and securely or anonymized as per law.
Data will be retained for the following purposes:
• Legal or Contractual necessity
• As long as Profinch has a continued business relationship with a stakeholder
• To provide products or services
• For recruitment within Profinch
Sharing of Personal Data
Profinch will not sell your personal data to anyone outside the company. However, if any personal data is shared with any third party, it will be ensured that they provide an adequate level of protection to the personal data they process.
Disclosure of personal data may be required by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities. It may also be required for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
Profinch may also disclose personal data in good faith that disclosure if it is reasonably necessary to protect it’s rights and pursue available remedies, enforce the terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect it’s operations or users.
This policy may be changed periodically to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. Any material change will be notified.