Profinch is a fintech company offering technology solutions that enable banks to transform how they work and be future-ready. The solutions include Consulting services for advancement of core operations and processes, and off the shelf products for 360-degree digitization and data transformation. With offices in India, UAE and Singapore, the company serves over 70 banks across 40+ countries. Profinch currently employs 300+ employees and boasts of some of the best Banking technologists.
- Solution Architect for FLEXCUBE Implementation
- Requirements Study
- Problem- solving and good analytical skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and/or customers
- Willingness to travel for both short and long term based on project demand
- Strong knowledge of banking & finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting, and back-office operations.
- Ability to understand and capture business requirements.
- Should have experience of working in FLEXCUBE universal banking Product either from a Vendor or from a Bank Side.
- Experience in implementation of Core Banking will be a definite advantage
- Experience in managing integrations between multiple systems will be an asset
- Should understand technology and be able to articulate business requirements from a system perspective
- Relationship management experience with Corporate Customers, either in a presales or delivery role (e.g. as a Consultant or Project Manager).
- Should be very good with documentation and presentation skills