Profinch is a fintech company offering technology solutions that enable banks to transform how they work and be future-ready. The solutions include Consulting services for advancement of core operations and processes, and off the shelf products for 360-degree digitization and data transformation. With offices in India, UAE and Singapore, the company serves over 70 banks across 40+ countries. Profinch currently employs 300+ employees and boasts of some of the best Banking technologists.
- Experience of managing large scale digital transformation programs.
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed.
- Creates project plans.
- Maintains project objectives.
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards.
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks.
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- Implements change practices.
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track.
- Portfolio management
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team.
- Maintain budget.
- Reporting on projects and portfolios