Profinch is a fintech company offering technology solutions that enable banks to transform how they work and be future-ready. The solutions include Consulting services for advancement of core operations and processes, and off the shelf products for 360-degree digitization and data transformation. With offices in India, UAE and Singapore, the company serves over 70 banks across 40+ countries. Profinch currently employs 300+ employees and boasts of some of the best Banking technologists.
- Your roles and responsibilities include taking ownership of enterprise class Java/J2EE application and performing various tasks as part of standard SDLC like design, develop, build, test, document, release, deploy and sustain.
- Design and implement solutions based on architecture and business requirements.
- Develop and interact with internal and external web services.
- Troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Collaborate effectively within team and across teams.
- Ability to do task breakdown and estimation.
- Provide timely and clear progress updates on assigned tasks.
- Coding and development experience with Angular 8+
- Web services (SOAP/RESTFUL) development experience highly preferred.
- Good experience of delivering Angular applications.
- Good experience with GIT and Version Control Concepts
- Motivated to learn.