Profinch is a fintech company offering technology solutions that enable banks to transform how they work and be future-ready. The solutions include Consulting services for advancement of core operations and processes, and off the shelf products for 360-degree digitization and data transformation. With offices in India, UAE and Singapore, the company serves over 70 banks across 40+ countries. Profinch currently employs 300+ employees and boasts of some of the best Banking technologists.
- Coding and development in JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot and Angular-2+
- And excellent skills in PL/Sql, Oracle stored procedures, collections, packages, views/materialized views.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good to have understanding of ELT process, and worked on ELT tools.
- Team player and motivated to learn and understand the product and concepts.
- Good experience on Documentation and GIT/SVN and Version Control Concepts.
- Implementation and Support of the product and core components.
- Development of the new modules.
- Understanding the business requirements and translating into the required ELT process flow.
- Troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Landing the issues to closure independently.